Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and US Wings Jackets

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Some hats and US Wings Indy Jackets. Click the title of each item for pictures. Make me an offer!

Akubra Federation III Black size 58cm
Only worn to try on and it has a light teardrop bash but no steam was used.
Fed%20IIIs%20003.jpg

Looking to get $90 shipped CONUS which saves you some cash compared to Hatsdirect's prices, you pay international shipping.

Peter Bros Custom Indy Straw size 22 7/8
Has a 2 7/8 brim. Ordered this in the midst of a long-term weight loss. It came a little loose and only got bigger as I lost weight and my head dropped to 22 3/8. Lightly worn in the Indy brown color with a black ribbon. Front and back crown matched to my CS AB.
straw%20001.jpg

Looking to get $125 shipped CONUS.

US Wings Indy style leather
Measurements
Pit to pit: 26"
Shoulder: 21.5"
Back length: 28.5"
Sleeve from center back: 37"
oldUSW1.jpg

$150 shipped CONUS, you pay international

This is an older jacket that I got off the bay in 2007 and put through its paces. It is naturally distressed as far as I can tell but does have some grease and other stains on it. The leather is in great shape with no tears. All-satin lining.

US Wings Indy style leather
Measurements
Pit to pit: 27"
Shoulder: 22.5"
Back length: 30"
Sleeve from center back: 38.5"
newUSW1.jpg

$150 shipped CONUS, you pay international

This is a 2008 purchase direct from US Wings when I was able to tour the new facility. This is the Signature Series™ Indy-style Vintage Adventurer Jacket that they no longer have available. It has been lightly worn for the most part with natural distressing from everyday wear. There is a slightly torn handwarmer pocket from getting caught on a doorknob. I've been told it should be an easy fix for a tailor or leather person. Price for longs ranged from $360-$400. All Cotton body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot