Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats for Sale

Justdog

Practically Family
The Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe is 150 OR Biege grayish 7 1/4 Sold

The Stetson 15 3X beaver is 150 Light brown 7 1/4 Sold

The Fedora Royal Deluxe is 150 dollars. Mocha Brown not gray. 7 1/4 Sold

Last edited:

Simon Collins

New in Town
the brown wormser

The Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe is 150 OR Biege grayish 7 1/4 Sold

The Stetson 15 3X beaver is 150 Light brown 7 1/4 Sold

The Fedora Royal Deluxe is 150 dollars. Mocha Brown not gray. 7 1/4 Sold

....Is the the brown wormser still available? If so I'll buy it right now....just let me know how to contact you or send money, please excuse an antipodean country cousin, I'm new to all this new fangled online buying stuff....regards,Simon, South Western Oz.

Justdog

Practically Family
Seller might not answer. He was getting stressed out selling these hats. He said too many problems.

I was hoping this member would not go down this road, but since they did. This member was totally indecisive. He was waffling back and forth between the 7 1/4 and the 7 3/8. Deciding if he needed a box or did not want a box and was I going to crush the hat. Did the hat have moth bites, Asking me after the fact. The pictures are quite clear. This is the only hat I had problems with and it was the least expensive value wise. I have been on here a while and would not sell a hat with moth bites without disclosure. The member is now irritated that I choose not to complete this transaction as I am concerned about the future complaints. I am sharing these hats here not because I have to sell them but because they will , in my opinion, be appreciated a great deal more by the members here. I do not wear these hats. It is very satifying when members who bought hats took the time to give me feedback about the quality of packaging and the integrity of the items. 99.9 percent of the members here that I am dealing with and dealt with were totally understanding about shipping costs these days. This is a great site and a great group of afficianados. I know I will complete the sales of my hats to appreciative hands. It is unfortunate this member decided to put his private message complaints in the public forum. I hope the Bartender can ban this member from entering future comments on my posts. I replied to everyones questions, ran out to get shipping quotes and answered any questions put to me. If my box was full I immediately cleared space. In the case of this member I had to go out twice to get postage quotes. My goal is only to ensure a buyer is happy with their purchase. The buyers from the previous hats were fantastic.

Thanks everyone.

There are a couple hats still for sale.

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
is the 7 3/8 still available? Was it manufactured in Canada?

Thanks,

RB

Yes the 7 3/8 is still avaialble Probably not made in Canada since it came from, I think it says, Union Fashion San Antonio Oregon. Someone here would definately know who that was. It is embossed on the sweat.

Last edited:

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
I was hoping this member would not go down this road, but since they did. This member was totally indecisive. He was waffling back and forth between the 7 1/4 and the 7 3/8. Deciding if he needed a box or did not want a box and was I going to crush the hat. Did the hat have moth bites, Asking me after the fact. The pictures are quite clear. This is the only hat I had problems with and it was the least expensive value wise. I have been on here a while and would not sell a hat with moth bites without disclosure. The member is now irritated that I choose not to complete this transaction as I am concerned about the future complaints. I am sharing these hats here not because I have to sell them but because they will , in my opinion, be appreciated a great deal more by the members here. I do not wear these hats. It is very satifying when members who bought hats took the time to give me feedback about the quality of packaging and the integrity of the items. 99.9 percent of the members here that I am dealing with and dealt with were totally understanding about shipping costs these days. This is a great site and a great group of afficianados. I know I will complete the sales of my hats to appreciative hands. It is unfortunate this member decided to put his private message complaints in the public forum. I hope the Bartender can ban this member from entering future comments on my posts. I replied to everyones questions, ran out to get shipping quotes and answered any questions put to me. If my box was full I immediately cleared space. In the case of this member I had to go out twice to get postage quotes. My goal is only to ensure a buyer is happy with their purchase. The buyers from the previous hats were fantastic.

Thanks everyone.

There are a couple hats still for sale.

Well I don't know if this helps, but I apologize for posting that. I think our last PM's were misunderstood, or I misunderstood your reason for not selling to me. But its all good. I'm sure Rick will enjoy that sweet hat! My loss. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy