Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats for Sale

blixa00

One of the Regulars
I'll take the Brown Wormser, please send a total with postage...please check rates without the hat box included as I have loads of hat boxes and would prefer to save on postage cost! I tried to PM you but your box is full and not accepting messages now! Thanks

Justdog

Practically Family
Any at least a 7 1/4 Long Oval? Man I wish they were just a tad larger!

The only long oval is a stiffer cattleman block Stetson 25 OR. 7 1/4 I do not find a difference between the long oval and the reg oval as the circumference is basically the same.
At least for me I can wear both. I do kind of like the fit of a long oval though.

El Sid

New in Town
The bash on the Royal Deluxe reminds me of the hood of a 56 Ford Fairlane. If that style of bash doesn't have a name, my vote is for it to be called "The Fairlane."

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
The only long oval is a stiffer cattleman block Stetson 25 OR. 7 1/4 I do not find a difference between the long oval and the reg oval as the circumference is basically the same.
At least for me I can wear both. I do kind of like the fit of a long oval though.

Any pics for the 7 1/4 Long Oval Stetson 25 OR and how much? I am interested.

Justdog

Practically Family
The Brown Wormser is 75 Dollars 7 1/4
The Steel Blue Wormser is 125 7 1/4 Probably sold

The Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe is 150 OR Biege grayish 7 1/4 Sold
The Stetson 15 3X beaver is 150 Light brown 7 1/4 Sold
The Fedora Royal Deluxe is 150 dollars. Mocha Brown not gray. 7 1/4Sold
The 3x Beaver Stetson Open Road Sold

Last edited:

Justdog

Practically Family
I have a few more hats for sale and will be uploading pictures, specifications and prices.
Looks like: Royal Deluxe Open Road, Royal Deluxe Fedora, Stetson 15 3X Beaver, Brown Fedora Wormser, Steel Blue Wormser Fedora( Kind of spoken for but am uploading more pictures.) 3 X 7 3/8 Open Road Spoken for but have to upload pictures.

Prices :

The 3x Beaver Stetson Open Road is 75 dollars but is pending sale once I submit a precise postage quote from the post office.
The Steel Blue Wormser is 125 7 1/4 Probably sold
The Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe is 150 OR Biege grayish 7 1/4
The Stetson 15 3X beaver is 150 Light brown 7 1/4
The Fedora Royal Deluxe is 150 dollars. Mocha Brown not gray. 7 1/4

I am exactly 7 1/4 and all the 7 1/4 fit me perfectly. The OR Royal deluxe may not have been worn but a few times
The Fedora Mocha Royal Deluxe may also not have been worn.
The felts are Beautiful on the Stetsons.
The OR RD is stiffer than the 15 3X and the Fedora Deluxe but that is because the 3x 15 and the Fedora Deluxe are buttery soft.

Postage quotes will be given to anyone interested but the continental US judging by the last 4 boxes were on average 45 to 50 dollars.
Of course everyone knows the fees involved in paypal transactions and such. There is also fuel surcharges and tax at the posta office once you actually complete a payment. So yes postage is not my favorite thing but I was very impressed with the delivering speed on the last hats especially to Okinawa. I pay postage as well for the stuff I get and it has gone up quite a bit in 5 years. When it comes to these items though, they are so rare that it personally made and still makes it worth it to me.

A member has approached me to buy all 5 hats but the 3x 7 3/8 OR had been spoken for before that and the Steel wormser was also spoken for before that. The remaning hats are the three Stetsons and the brown wormser which I just gave a member a quote for.

3X 7 3/8 OR
3XBeaverOR73810.jpg

3XBeaverOR7389.jpg

3XBeaverOR7388.jpg

3XBeaverOR7386.jpg

3XBeaverOR7385.jpg

3XBeaverOR7384.jpg

3XBeaverOR7383.jpg

3XBeaverOR7382.jpg

3XBeaverOR7381.jpg

In the last sale I posted I was asked if the green box went with the hat displayed. I said that that box was for a Dove gray OR I have and was not for sale. I let buyers know that they would recieve a hat box in there shipping box for the hats. There was some confusion over the box in this lot of hats and I should reiterated that the green box was to display the hat for sale. I apologize for the confusion. Now that the three Stetson of 7 1/4 have been sold the box issue is a moot point. I did send all the other hats in very nice hat boxes. Any future pictures will include a box included caption or display box only caption. I will also supply a pic of the box if included in the original picture. Again sorry for any confusion.

Justdog

Practically Family
These hats are still available for sale.

The 3x Beaver Stetson Open Road is 75 dollars Sold
The Steel Blue Wormser is 125 7 1/4
The Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe is 150 OR Biege grayish 7 1/4 Sold
The Stetson 15 3X beaver is 150 Light brown 7 1/4 Sold
The Fedora Royal Deluxe is 150 dollars. Mocha Brown not gray. 7 1/4 Sold

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy