Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats

Justdog

Practically Family
The shipping is not included. I have to get a quote, If I get a quote for one that should pretty much cover every other hat within the USA and Canada. Canada post is on strike but will be legislated back to work this week. I am going to make sure I get the safest most economical postage possible. I do not like shipping costs that are not real so I can assure you I will only charge what it costs. This is quite an exeptional hat, I cannot get it sized down it is a true 7 3/8. Really unusual.

J.B.

Practically Family
The shipping is not included...

Re: 3X Beaver Black 3/8 1/4 pencil brim 2 7/8 Stiff block, off white liner, 1/4 thin ribbon real sweet and uncommon $100.

I am so sorry, but I will have to bow out on this hat. I am financially not able to exceed $100 for the purchase. I absolutely understand your charging the shipping. It's just that right now at this time I won't be able to achieve the additional cost.

Thank you so much for letting me try for the hat! Best Wishes & Regards! Congrats to the lucky recipient!

Justdog

Practically Family
Yes the 7x is clear beaver exceptional quality with hard box. The orange one with straps. I have 2 of them but this is the cleanest one with a finished brim. It does have initials.

Last edited:

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Justdog, in case you're a bit bummed about parting with these beauties, at least know they'll be cherished by their new owners. May I say, you're going about the divestiture in quite a generous fashion.

Justdog

Practically Family
I have had good times on the Fedora Lounge and will have future ones. It will be nice to know the hats will be mostly worn.

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Ditto...FYI In box is full. I will wait for CP strike to end then send invoice with total. Thanks, Steven

Justdog

Practically Family
Ok I figured out how to create a file for the messages in order to keep my inbox clear. A little rusty and certainly appreciate the way the site was created to make it easy to do.
Site is really good.

Justdog

Practically Family
Postal strike is over I was thinking that next week tuesday would be a good time frame for completing these transactions.

scooter

Practically Family
Just curious what you might have left in the way of 7 3/8, been away to a funeral and got to the party late.

Justdog

Practically Family
I have a 3x Beaver Openroad no initials real nice felt missing wind button but the string is still there. Thin ribbon. Typical gray biege OR color, cleaned. Very nice OR and definate 7 3/8. Too big for me. Not a lot of stiffener like the Cattleman block 7 1/4 I have listed here. That is still for sale. Not really easy to find a nice 7 3/8 open road. Can block it pretty much any way you want. Not sure of the age but it has my favorite gold crest with 3x beaver written over the top of the crest. Stetson under the crest in side. Beaver and griffon red blue colors in the crest . Original 7 3/8 tag with wind tie. Open road embossed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo