Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatty Awards

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
A tip of the North Valley "Field & Stream" fedora to you, Rodney. Congratulations -- well-deserved!

NVFedora.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
It's always a pleasure welcoming hatters to the board.

Hope to see more of your wears around here.

I'm grabbing my hat and heading out to dance...

When you get a chance, post as many pics as you can of your shop and the places you sell. I'm from Texas, so we need some good rodeo cowboy pics when you can!

Congratulations!

carter

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations to Rodney and his North Valley Hat Co.! Welcome aboard!

Jimmy, The Field & Stream is a beauty.

jimmy the lid said:
A tip of the North Valley "Field & Stream" fedora to you, Rodney. Congratulations -- well-deserved!

NVFedora.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid said:
Thanks, Carter. There's more on this lid in this thread.

And, gtd, as far as pajamas go...:eek:

Cheers,
JtL
Not to freak you out, just admitting that You Da MAN! ;) Can you tell me specs on that lid? Open crown height, brim width, color/size ribbon on the edge binding, etc. Gotta learn to do that crease! TIA...

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Not to freak you out, just admitting that You Da MAN! ;) Can you tell me specs on that lid? Open crown height, brim width, color/size ribbon on the edge binding, etc. Gotta learn to do that crease! TIA...

gtd -- just kiddin'! ;) As far as specs go, my North Valley lid is 5 1/2" open crown, with a 2 7/8" brim. Ribbon is green, and I believe the edge binding is a color called Light Beaver.

Incidentally, Rodney, I'm liking the new and improved web site! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff