Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Healthy looking, beach look?

Chickpea

Familiar Face
I have an appointment at the hairdresser next week, and I´m so in doubt what to do.
Now my hair is a little below my shoulders. All is more or less the same lengt.
What I *think* I´m after is that healthy, sunkissed pinup look, kwim?
I need a managable hairdo and some makeup tips.

I´m really inspired by these images. Especially that one of miss Monroe in the white bikini.

487002674_4eca7f25ac.jpg

487002668_c34e676d51.jpg

487002556_d0f00d8f9b.jpg

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Chickpea said:
I´m really inspired by these images. Especially that one of miss Monroe in the white bikini.

487002674_4eca7f25ac.jpg

I'd say in this one, she has her hair pinned up. I can't see quite how she has it done. She seems to have some waves in the front, and then it almost looks like she has a braid pinned up... See there on the side of her head towards the back....

As for makeup, I'd guess very light and simple. There are some really nice light blendable foundations out there now, like the mouse varieties and some that are made with water that look quite natrual. Depending on your skin color, you might want a touch of bronzer. And it looks like she went with a berry lipcolor to me.

Those are my thoughts... If anyone feels I'm way off base, feel free to correct!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80