Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello, Bonjour, Como esta,Aloha ....

topcat

Familiar Face
Well Hello Hello Hello one and all , TC at your service. A pleasure to make your aquaintance. This is certainly a place where class as a verb does indeed hold its own. Look forward to chatting up a storm with all of you from here to eternity. Chaio for now. See you in the different forums. (not to imply we can't begin chatting in this
particular introductory thread, apparently a certain amount of posts have to be accrued to begin posting in other certain forums? ) (can't seem to post in golden era section for example)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Hiya TC,...

.....let me be the first to have the honor of welcoming you to the lounge. Pull up a chair,......have a brandy,.........relax and enjoy some good conversation. :cheers1:

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Welcome, TC

Your verbosity intrigues me. I look forward to future posts.
By the way, Officer Dibble was voiced by one of my favorite golden age character actors: Allen Jenkins. He was in "Dead End" with Bogart and The Falcon series with George Sanders. He was also in some of my favorite lesser known films like "Footsteps in the Dark" with Erroll Flynn, "Marked Woman" also with Bogart and "The Senator Was Indiscreet" with William Powell.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925