Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello everyone!

WakeUpBix

New in Town
Wasn't sure where to post my introductory post, figured this spot looked as good as any.

I'll start with the basics, I've been into the vintage life style my whole life, I just turned 31, but its all I've ever know, since I was a little kid. I dable a bit in some modern stuff, but always return to the late 30's, early 40's. Been a long time lurker on this site, but only recently joined, I was a regular on the Atomic Cafe, which became PA65K, but since then, not really been a onliner, but do find lots of amazing info by searching.

I'm into old cars, and vintage fashion the most, tho I don't have much vintage cloths, but lots of vintage inspired stuff! Ill post some pictures of some of the vintage stuff I do have one day soon. Looking to get into living history displays, RAF or RCAF circa 1941, Malta, but frankly, I'm way over my head, hope to to learn lots one here, I've seen a few people that seem to know their stuff!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better, and enjoying everyone's company!

Thanks!

Bix

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez, hello there! Yes indeed, there are some really smart people here that do know their stuff about vintage clothing, and just about anything else vintage you can think of. Great place to be and a gang of fantastic loungers.

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Welcome to the Lounge and enjoy your stay! What part of Canada are you in? I live about 30 miles from Kingston, Ontario.

Dewhurst

Practically Family
Welcome, welcome! Don't be intimidated by the incredibly long threads with hundreds and sometimes thousands of pages of information and conversation, it is a welcoming community. Make searching your friend!

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran