Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello From Nashville - I'm New Here

Hap

New in Town
Hello folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself - I've been reading on here for a few days and finally decided to post.
I love hats. I don't have a large collection, but those that I do have I really enjoy wearing.
My oldest hat, or I should say, the hat I've had the longest is a Stetson 4X Beaver that started out as a Western style hat (Gambler, flat telescope top) with an ugly faux tooled leather hat band, but over the years (it's about 18 years old) I've reshaped the brim and the crown so it has more of a fedora style than a western style. I also removed the wide fake leather band and replaced it with a thin leather band that I made from an old discarded binocular bag strap. That hat has been everywhere with me and has a few scars from the travels to show for it.
Anyway - glad to have found other folks who appreciate hats.

Hap

New in Town
KY Gentleman - I just changed my avatar to show off one of my favorite hats - well I guess it's technically a cap, but not of the baseball variety. It was made by Hanna Hats in Donegal, Ireland.
I'll get pics posted of my others.

Indycop - where's the custom hatter and what's the event taking place in Monteagle?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Welcome Hap! Hanna makes great hats and caps. I have one of each. Nevertheless, we'll have you in a fedora soon! :cheers1:

rrog

A-List Customer
Welcome from another TN guy. East TN, Jefferson County, just up from Knox County. Glad to have you on the board.

Rick

D.W. Suratt

One of the Regulars
Welcom to the Lounge Hap. I think that cap your wearing will be my next purchase. I've been looking for one like it, and so far that's the best one I've seen. The price on it is very reasonable too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran