Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello from the Midwest!

The Swanky Beaver

New in Town
Hello everyone! Newbie here, just stopping in to say hello for the first time! :D

My name is Jared, I am 16 years of age (it seems to be a problem in mist forums) & live in the great state of Wisconsin. I am younger, but I am an extremely diverse person. I love classical, Celtic, Classic Country (country western), some new country, blues, bluegrass, and of course the likings of Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra when it comes to music.

I live in the country... deep in the country (I hate the city), and love the outdoors. In fact, I own a company selling outdoor gear, and camping gear. However I am mostly involved in politics (touchy subject, I know...). I am a Conservative Political Analyst, Writer, and Media Host for Patriotic Voices & the Patriot Movement - as well as the head content creator for the Young Patriots group. I also make gaming videos, but I do not like playing the Xbox much anymore...

As for me being here, I do thoroughly enjoy the finer things in life as well... I like what I like, and spend quite a bit of money on what I do like (for example, I have spent well over $4000 on knives in the last year or so). I love Fedoras, and suits/sport coats... however with me being as of younger age, it is not always fitting for me to wear such attire. This interest stemmed when I was at an auction (I forgot, I also am an avid auction-goer), and bought a Fedora at about $12... it was a well known brand from the 30's, which I now forget, but nonetheless, it was beautiful, and as it turns out, fairly valuable (I sold it for $140, but found out that was cheap for it after the fact). Either way, it jumpstarted my love for this new fashion.

I am very glad to be here, and I hope to learn alot more about this community! (By the way, I usually do videos for this sort of thing, but my camera is dead.) Oh, and one more thing. I am not a newbie to forums. I have been part of, owned operated, and moderated forums for over 4 years. :D

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
You should connect with AtomicEraTom. He's up there in Wisconsin, too! And welcome to the Lounge. We LOVE our younger members!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace