Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help a girl out!

shamus

Suspended
Whizzer with an "h". I didn't know they remanufactured those.

It's just a thought, but for some reason... I see a big orange circle behind you and the bike. (I know it's not there now) but it should be.

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Man, you just have to look harder. If that still doesn't work, pick out a girl you fancy and doll her up yourself.
I saw the most beautiful "vintage" dame I've ever seen on West 26th Street a few months ago, all of her clothes were black and her hair was up like Elizabeth Short's, with a flower in it. Unfortunately she only spoke Japanese.

Thunderbolt

One of the Regulars
Senator Jack said:
Yowser! How is it I never see any of these vintage dames about our city?

Senator Jack

I run around with the Rat Rod crowd sometimes and there are a lot of vintage broads and they sure are nice looking. They always mess up and cover their arms in tatoos though. :cry:

Yeah, Thunderbolt, I've hung around Union Pool on and off. Perhaps it's because I'm living with this feeling of having never fit in any place, but it seems I don't fit in over there either. As I wrote in another post there's a big difference between rockabilly and psychobilly, and I too don't understand the sleeve tattoo fascination with the latter.

The Rumbler/Rat Rod guys are cool. If I had another garage I would seriously love to build one myself.

Regards,

Senator Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou