Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help identifying Allen Edmonds shoes

moustache

Practically Family
I have yet another pair of Allen Edmonds added to my collection.I promise this is my last pair!!! But i don't know which model these are.They are not in the catalog from this year.And they do not have a name on the inside like all of my other AE's.
Anyone have a name for this model? It has the rubber neolite sole.

Not bad for $25 dollars!!

Would love to add the new name to my growing list.

Thanks in advance.
Jim in Vancouver,Wa

1001small.jpg

1011small.jpg

1021small.jpg

1041small.jpg

1031small.jpg

Haversack

One Too Many
Do they have a cushioned sole insert? If so, then they are very likely AE's Benton model from about three years ago. I'm wearing my pair right now. I've had them resoled twice. First time with a double leather sole. Most recently with a single leather sole and AE's dimpled rubber microsole. For me, they one of AE's most comfortable shoes. You got a great deal on them. If you are looking for the right polish, your shoes' clour is AE's _Chili_.

Haversack.

moustache

Practically Family
Thats it!!

Haversack said:
Do they have a cushioned sole insert? If so, then they are very likely AE's Benton model from about three years ago. I'm wearing my pair right now. I've had them resoled twice. First time with a double leather sole. Most recently with a single leather sole and AE's dimpled rubber microsole. For me, they one of AE's most comfortable shoes. You got a great deal on them. If you are looking for the right polish, your shoes' clour is AE's _Chili_.

Haversack.

Thanks for the information!They DO have the cushioned insole.And rubber soles.I prefer leather usually but these are very comfortable.I plan on keeping them a long time! Yes,a great deal!! Surprised i wasn't outbid on epray.For 9.5D's as well. Maybe since they were "supposed" to be my last pair,i got lucky.lol

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR