Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hemingway Jones Is Back From The Hospital :-)

Hit the reset button!

Well that is good news that you were not forgone conclusion! Diet & Excercise is what they tell you and they must be right. Wish I was better at taking advice!

I do hope you be able to put together those lifestyle changes and be with us a long long time. Here's to a quick and complete recovery!

Best wishes for health and happiness, let them not be mutually exclusive!

moustache

Practically Family
Wow

Sheesh!! I go away for a few days and come back to this!!!
Tim,i'm so happy you are going to be ok.Best wishes on the full recovery and kudos to Daisy and others whom have been the best of friends!!

I'm going to have to check in more often.Amazing what a few days out of town can do!

Myself and Lavendar Lady have you in our thoughts.

JD and Lavendar Lady.
Vancouver,USA

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thank you all so very, very much. I sincerely appreciate it. :)

I am really doing well and everything should be fine. I just need to keep my stress under control and eat better to lower my blood pressure.

I had a great weekend at home and managed to spend a lot of time with the Loungers who were in town. Today, tomorrow are brand new days. :)

Thank you all!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I must say that I'm so very happy to have Hem home!! Now I just have to convince him to take time out of his hectic schedule to relax a bit.
Matters of the heart are not to be brushed aside. It is good that he now knows he has this problem, and good to know what he needs to do to make sure that it doesn't act up again. Now, just to get him to do it!!:D
But really, I'm so glad that he is home safe and sound. Remember, there are lots of wonderful people here who enjoy your posts!! Lots of great friends who enjoy your company. So, take care my best friend. You know I adore you and want you to be healthy!! Just take it easy, and remember that there are a lot of wonderful adventures to be had!!
Just remember what Sting sings:
"Turn the clock to zero boss
The rivers wide we'll swim across
Starting up a brand new day
Turn the clock to zero buddy
Don’t wanna be no fuddy duddy
We're Starting up a brand new day"

Corny, perhaps. But darn it I just like that song!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member