Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hercules Halfbelt sz. 42” absolutely beautiful!

Selling to make room. A stunning Halfbelt in beautiful HH, the type you just can’t buy anymore. I’ve taken inventory over the weekend and decided I have too much everything. I’ll be throwing some crap on eBay but I want this fine piece to land with someone who can actually appreciate it. I’ve debated this sale. I know I’ll never find another. I guess I’m ok with it. Truthfully, leather is my last choice and I have more than enough to meet the need. There’s more coming….

-Sears Hercules (made by CSW) sz. 42”. Perfect example from the period. As good as it gets in old clothes. $450 shipped conus, $550 shipped across the pond.
IMG_0316.jpeg
IMG_0317.jpeg
IMG_0318.jpeg
IMG_0319.jpeg

IMG_9390.jpeg

IMG_9374.jpeg
IMG_9373.jpeg
IMG_9375.jpeg

The thing about this jacket that is so special is that it is wearable. I’m 5’11 205lbs and this fits me as well (if not better) than my repros.

The minute I opened the Trego wool I knew something leather was done for. It could’ve been the Rockafella but I actually like that one more.
I still have two incoming and as I violently tried to stuff yet another jacket into my closet I had to take stock. One thing I won’t do is lower the price or fling it to eBay. I have other junk to move for that.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
(MIND BULLETS BEING FIRED HERE)

No Tony!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! NO DUDE!!!! Get rid of the other leather and just keep this!!!!!!!!!!! Repros are Repros....
but "THIS IS THIS" (sorry to go full Deer Hunter here) THIS IS THIS!!!!!!! There ain't much more of THIS around.......

NO MORE TITOS FOR TON TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! Get this man some Pedialyte STAT!!!!!!!!

I'm with @Marc mndt --- Mods please move this post to the "YOU NEVER SAW THIS CUZ IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" Thread............

I don't know what's worse, Ton selling a grailish piece that he was overjoyed to get just a short time ago, or knowing for sure now that he's my competition in the quest for Western Wool.......... The Wool Quest is tougher but more rewarding.......

What a day and it ain't even noon yet............

(MIND BULLETS BEING FIRED HERE)

No Tony!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! NO DUDE!!!! Get rid of the other leather and just keep this!!!!!!!!!!! Repros are Repros....
but "THIS IS THIS" (sorry to go full Deer Hunter here) THIS IS THIS!!!!!!! There ain't much more of THIS around.......

NO MORE TITOS FOR TON TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! Get this man some Pedialyte STAT!!!!!!!!

I'm with @Marc mndt --- Mods please move this post to the "YOU NEVER SAW THIS CUZ IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" Thread............

I don't know what's worse, Ton selling a grailish piece that he was overjoyed to get just a short time ago, or knowing for sure now that he's my competition in the quest for Western Wool.......... The Wool Quest is tougher but more rewarding.......

What a day and it ain't even noon yet............
I’m well on my way. I do need something purple or blue tho…
IMG_0338.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg

These just ruin leather for me. They just do.
Kiddy up!

Last edited:

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I’m well on my way. I do need something purple or blue tho…
View attachment 544307 View attachment 544308 View attachment 544309
These just a hi late leather for me. They just do.
Kiddy up!
Those are bitchen. I have seen them for a few years and liked them but the sorta sportcoat style gave me pause. I let several slip away and now they are much higher priced and harder to find. The ones I passed on were a blue and a purple.......!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I love the scallops.......

Now you can use yer Herc monies to snag another one or MAYBE 2 if you are willing to lie in wait........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner