Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hercules pocket ideas

zebedee

One Too Many
What jackets do people think these would look good on? I really like the design and was wondering whether these curved pocket flaps would suit other zip front (or even button front) designs. I know someone had them on a russet Mariner at some point- something with these pockets and a Dustbowl back might be really interesting.

zebedee

One Too Many
The Mariner looked like this:
Aero Mariner Vicenza.jpg
And the Hercules overall looks like this:

564b8fdb469140b_Hercules-brown-hero.jpg

The Mariner doesn't usually have those pocket flaps (or cuffs); I was wondering if the more curved pocket flaps were requested by any folks on here as, with the exception of the Mariner in the photo above, I've never seen them on other jackets, but I think they look distinctive and might be great on an LHB (the Hercules itself is nice, but the piping is not my cup of tea).

zebedee

One Too Many
That Mariner's an excellent modification to the original. If I can get two more jackets sold, I just might be tempted by a jacket in battered tan with curved pocket flaps, but I'm definitely going to shift others beforehand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot