Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

here I am! (again...)

D

dzacca

Greetings to everyone!

A few months have passed since my last visit to the lounge, I started up a new activity and I've been quite busy. Now I hope I can find out a few time to be, again, part of this great forum.

metropd

One Too Many
Welcome back to the forum Dzacca by the way that is a mad hella clean chocolate brown fedora your brimm'in in your avatar. If you feel comfortable enough would you please indulge us about your new hobby?

D

dzacca

metropd said:
Welcome back to the forum Dzacca by the way that is a mad hella clean chocolate brown fedora your brimm'in in your avatar.

Thank you metropd. That's my Federation DL :)
Currently the best hat I own, unfortunately it's impossible to wear it in these days, today there's 32 degrees outside (Celsius, 90 Fahrenheit), yesterday it was 35 C (95 F)...

I absolutely need a panama...

time to call panamabob...

metropd said:
If you feel comfortable enough would you please indulge us about your new hobby?

Well, nothing special, just starded my own company in the IT field. System integration, unix system administration and so on... The same work I did before, but now I'm on my own. The bureaucracy here in Italy is so heavy and complicated that I wasted hours and hours to get the things done. Now I find out a way to live with all that boring things and I'm starting regaining my freedom :)

metropd

One Too Many
Currently the best hat I own, unfortunately it's impossible to wear it in these days, today there's 32 degrees outside (Celsius, 90 Fahrenheit), yesterday it was 35 C (95 F)...

I absolutely need a panama...

time to call panamabob...

I wear my Facwett beaver fedora in over a 100 degrees but I just love it so much I just can't sweat it.

Well, nothing special, just starded my own company in the IT field. System integration, unix system administration and so on... The same work I did before, but now I'm on my own. The bureaucracy here in Italy is so heavy and complicated that I wasted hours and hours to get the things done. Now I find out a way to live with all that boring things and I'm starting regaining my freedom :)

Good for you, I know a few real Italians like you( not the ones from Brooklynn in wife beaters and gold plated crosses who ya swear you saw at the pizza joint in Do the Right Thing) and they say they came here from Italy because to get some where on the social latter is all about who you know rather than what you know, maybe thats part of the bureaucracy your speaking of. Good for you by the way on your new franchise and I hope you get a great hat from Panamma Bob.

D

dzacca

metropd said:
I wear my Facwett beaver fedora in over a 100 degrees but I just love it so much I just can't sweat it.

with 100 degree???:eek:

I'd die with a felt in a so warm day... lol

metropd said:
Good for you, I know a few real Italians like you( not the ones from Brooklynn in wife beaters and gold plated crosses who ya swear you saw at the pizza joint in Do the Right Thing) and they say they came here from Italy because to get some where on the social latter is all about who you know rather than what you know, maybe thats part of the bureaucracy your speaking of.

It's sad, but they're saying the truth... :(
I'm considering moving outside Italy for the same reason... Actually I'm studying english and finishing my certification in various IT areas (I had to stop my studies because my father had an accident, so I need to find out some qualifications others than a degree) so I can try to find some kind of job outside Italy (USA, UK, Canada... I don't know, just out of this country...).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner