Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hey there hi there ho there...

feral

New in Town
New here. I think I was here ages ago, but it had a different look and I don't think I made more than a couple posts. I'm Feral, female, 34 and in So Cal.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back where I can read about and discuss things of the early-mid 20th century- my favorite decades of the 20th century are the 40s and 50s. I wear a lot of vintage clothing from thise years and, my music is probably 90% 40s/50s or modern renditions of it.

I hope there was a thread about classic cars... I just realized I haven't seen one.

:D

Good to be here! Hope to read lots of interesting stuff. I will be avoiding the political threads... ick politics ick.

Kilgour Trout

One of the Regulars
Welcome feral!

Welcome feral :) , I'd just like to say that "without a doubt" you'll enjoy the company around here. Folks don't get much better! :D .
It's also nice to see another doll around the joint :cool:

Welcome aboard
Kilgour Trout

Brad A. Cox

Familiar Face
Greetings from the past, present, and the future. Welcome to the vintage nut farm. Hope that you enjoy the crew. I'm a real joker so take my humor lightly or any way that you can. I'm going back to the corner of my little padded room and rock myself in fetal position now. See ya!!! :cool2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24