Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Highwayman Brown FQHH 44

767fo

One of the Regulars
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG
IMG_4684.JPG
IMG_3718.JPG
IMG_3716.JPG
For sale is my HH Highwayman size 44. The jacket is partially broken in and in excellent condition. The mods are leather strip on the bottom interior, leather strip on the end of the interior cuff, and moleskin in the sleeves covered in black rayon. It's a great jacket but I would like one in a lighter weight hide. I am asking 400 plus shipping. Thank you

Highwayman

Pits- 25.0
Front length- 22.25
Back length- 25.75
Shoulders- 20.0
Sleeves- 25.0

767fo

One of the Regulars
The bottom measures at 22" flat front edge to edge. Measuring from half of the side pleat from left to right across the bottom is 22.75.

Willybob

A-List Customer
Do you still have it? I'm intrigued but wondered, what is you chest and waist? I'm barrel chested so I'm not sure if it will be too snug.

767fo

One of the Regulars
Do you still have it? I'm intrigued but wondered, what is you chest and waist? I'm barrel chested so I'm not sure if it will be too snug.

The jacket is available and I'm not sure what my chest measurement is. I normally take a 24.5 to 25.0 in the pits. Plenty of room in this jacket for me.

767fo

One of the Regulars
The bottom measures at 22" flat front edge to edge. Measuring from half of the side pleat from left to right across the bottom is 22.75.

Made a mistake when typing out these two measurements. The 22.0" measurement flat edge to edge is correct. But measuring half of the side pleat across the bottom is 25.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails