Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Kensington - Black - Size 40

AndrewC

New in Town
Up for sale is my Himel Kensington Racer jacket. This cafe racer style jacket was bought by me directly from Dave Himel in the summer of 2013. Due to a warm summer and because I have a new jacket, it has not been worn a whole lot and it has not been worn in two months. It has been worn around 30 times. Although it is pretty much broken in and starting to show some nice character, the leather is still stiff and in perfect shape with no scrapes, scuffs or discoloration. It is just starting to show some light wear on the arm zipper welts, which Dave told me would occur quite quickly because of the design and the use of the zippers. It is hand made in Canada from black horsehide which comes from the Shinki tannery in Japan. It has a cotton tiger stripe camo lining. This jacket is a size 40. My measured chest size is 41” and it fits snug, but comfortable. I am 5’ 10” and weigh 155 lbs. and for me the fit is pretty much right on. Reason for selling is to finance another jacket purchase from Himel. This jacket new costs $1950 + tax and shipping (total of $2240 here in Canada) and there is a 6 week plus wait period to have one made. Given the condition of the jacket, I am asking $1400 + shipping. If you are looking to buy one of these, here is a chance to save $800 or so and forgo the 2 month wait.

Measurements:
Pit to pit = 22.25”
Shoulders = 18”
Arm length = 25”
Back length = 25.25”
Waist = 19.5”
Hips = 20.5”

If you are interested, reply to this thread for more info. Thanks.

Grahamone

New in Town
Himel kensington size 40

Hey, AndrewC, I am very interested, please provide more details, contact info, etc…… Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner