Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HORRIBLE DAY.... see first post I updated it.

EdinLA44

Familiar Face
Doc,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. It's so difficult to have a hurt pet. Is there a way that you all can visit him or sit with him each day? Having routine contact with people he knows is a big factor in his recovery. If you take a blanket of his or something with your scents on it and put it in his cage, it will help him keep calm. How are you going to get him to California? He's in no condition to fly on an airline, that's pretty stressful even for a healthy dog.

CWetherby

One of the Regulars
I'm so glad to hear Duke is doing better. Isn't it wonderful how animals give so much love to their humans, that just being around us makes THEM feel better, too?

We have a 10-yr old rescued golden retriever who is the sweetest, most loving creature. Daisy says to tell Duke to hang in there!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I am so sorry to hear about your dog!

We have cats, but my husband and I are big animal lovers. I cannot fathom what could ever cause someone to harm such beautiful creatures. I hear about animal cruelty, and situations like this, and it just breaks my heart.

I will definitely pray for a speedy recovery.

humblestumble

One of the Regulars
So glad you got to take your dog home! You should be feeling so lucky even with all the costs. I know it's hard, but it's better than not having him.

I'm only saying this because not long ago an idiot hit my dog right outside the house and killed her. I saw he take her last breath. It was very very sad. I'm still not over it.

I'm so happy for you guys though!

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
Good News !

I am happy to hear that Duke is back home and making progress. Here's a pin-up for him. ( if he likes German girls, that is ! lol )

Glad all seems to be working out

Best wishes
Colin
cara4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner