Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horween CXL Belt Color #8 Antique Brass Hardware

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hello Everyone,

I had made this belt a while back and the person who bought it, but needed a 1 1/4" wide instead of 1 1/2", so they sent this back and I made them a new size. It has only been put on a couple times. This belt is sized so that the center hole is 35.5" from the buckle and comes to an English point.

To see if this will fit you, measure the length of the belt you wear the most from where the leather folds over the buckle to the hole you put the prong on the buckle in the most and that would be your size.

Please Note CXL straps can stretch between .5-1" as they break in, if you would like me to add an extra hole or two on the belt, I can do that before I send it.

Price: $45 shipped CONUS Paypal only.
Leather: Horween CXL
Color: Color #8
Weight: 8-9oz
Width: 1.5"
Length/Size 35.5" from buckle fold to center hole (41.5" total length from buckle fold to end of strap)

Cheers!

Attachments

• Belt 4.JPG
    Belt 4.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 281
  • belt1.JPG
    belt1.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 249
  • belt2.JPG
    belt2.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 253
  • belt3.JPG
    belt3.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hey dude!

I would say about a 34-36 depending on rise of the pants and just variance in size. I wear a 32 in low rise and a 34 in standard jeans and my belts are all sized to a 35" center hole and this is 35.5". I hesitate because I have put on size 34" jeans that have been super tight and some that are super loose so I always favor the sizing the belt to the hold used most from the buckle.

If you need a certain size or color or want one with thread I can also make one for you that is custom sized as well.

Cheers!

Kalmer

One of the Regulars
Although it’s been sold, just curious: after the surface color being worn off, what’s the inside color that will show up, still same as surface or the leather itself’s color? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner