Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

StetsonHomburg

Practically Family
Mr Vim said:
Well, I believe I was searching for plans for a doomsday device, but got sidetracked on the idea of finding what suits went with what hats... yes that was it. Still haven't given up on the doomsday device though.
Keep trying you'll get the device eventually lol

Geronimo

One of the Regulars
Mr Vim said:
Well, I believe I was searching for plans for a doomsday device, but got sidetracked on the idea of finding what suits went with what hats... yes that was it. Still haven't given up on the doomsday device though.
lol

I found this place through Club Obi-Wan long ago. Couldn't register at either place due to not having an ISP email, so I lurked on an irregular basis. Then I decided I had something to add/ask recently, and joined up.

swinggal

One Too Many
I can't believe I've never posted in this thread!

I used to lurk here back in 2003 and was an avid reader until I became and active member in 2005. I originally found the Fedora Lounge link through Atomic as I was a subscriber.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't know. Maybe somebody mentioned you in the german golden era related forum www.return2style.de

I really had to read hours and hours in old threads. Such a good source for information on original vintage and modern repros too.

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
I was searching all over the internet for late 40's early 50's clothing and decor and someone's site had a link here. Very glad to have found so much inspiration and information.

Carnage

One of the Regulars
I happened across the site while looking for a new leather jacket and read it for a few years before I decided to sign up.

Pompidou

One Too Many
I google searched for information on fedoras and it came up pretty early. I was going to buy my dad a hat, then he got one, and I ended up getting one for myself.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Dang, I thought I'd already posted here... apparently not! :eusa_doh:

Not that my story is any different then most others. I was doing a search for "hat stretcher" using Google. The hat I wanted to stretch was a leather one, but once I found out about vintage fur-felt hats (as opposed to the wool fedora's I'd owned over the years) I never looked back!

Thanks to everyone for the incredible amount of information and fun that's to be had on this site. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

Big_e

Practically Family
FL member Pcad told me about this place. I was on a bicycle forum where they had a General Discussion thread and showed off a new drivers cap I had bought. I expressed my new interest in hats and he gave the link to this forum.
Ernest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925