Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters

AustinTX

One of the Regulars
Wait, you mean they're not flirting? Geez, I gotta sit down.

Seriously, I'm surprised at how well represented the 25-45 age group is. Or is it just that they have more energy to take the poll?

cchgn

One of the Regulars
All I'll say is 1959 was a great year,,,( of course, arguably) The best Cadillac, Corvette and T-bird design; US got 2 new States(Alaska and Hawaii), first Asians to Congress; AA flies the first transcontinental flight in the new 707; USSR sends first Spudnic in space to orbit the moon; Buddy Holly, Richie Valense and the Big Bopper dies in plane crash; Cuba wins independence, Castro leads; Bozo the Clown debuts; ASAF acheives mach 4.1 in NM; The Marx Brothers final appearance together; Frank Loyd Wright dies, the Guggenheim Museum is dedicated in NYC; First telecast from the Uk to the US; Billie Holliday dies of Liver failure at 44; Barbie's debut; Bonanza's debut; Twilight Zone's debut; Errol Flyn dies of heart attack at 50; Sound of Music debuts; Rockie and Bullwinkle debut; First multi city movie debut( On the Beach); First black wins pro Golf tornament; 1st Liberty Bowl, Penn St beats Alabama 7-0; I was born.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Not being critical, but the parameters of this survey guarantee a skewed result. If we expect that few people younger than 15 will post here, then each category is about ten years in breadth…except the last one, which could easily be forty or fifty years in breadth. For example, dh66, Hoosierdaddy and I all occupy the same catagory...even though there's almost twenty years age difference between two of us...neither of those two being me. :rolleyes:

AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy