Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hows this for a ball cap.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
I saw this on the ball cap site I read all the time. I thought hey a Fedora Lovers ball cap.:)

charliehustlenewera-blue-big.jpg

Found here:
http://shop.pimpalicious.com/product.php?id=1855
Also available in black.
http://shop.pimpalicious.com/product.php?id=1849

Ralphin Ormond

New in Town
That's interesting. Maybe there is a market for large stickers showing BMW's and Jaguars, etc. People can put them on the sides of their rusty old beaters and show the world... What? That they wish they were someone else who drives a way better car?

Feraud

Bartender
Seems more moronic than oxy.
The Pimpalicious philosophy-
Every single product reflects our vision on life. Pimpalicious Living is chasing your dreams and living your fantasies. We breathe positivity till infinity, bringing hope for the new generation. Stay fresh, dress to impress and never settle for less than success. And remember: Anything you believe and your mind can conceive you can achieve!

Somehow...I never think of 'pimp' as being in any sense 'alicious'...or attached to anywhere near a positive message. Plus..I think it is manditory that the cap be worn sideways.....which is just way too :cool: for any dream that I care to chase....
HD

fmw

One Too Many
Next thing you know they'll start putting logos on the front of fedoras.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
That's interesting. Maybe there is a market for large stickers showing BMW's and Jaguars, etc. People can put them on the sides of their rusty old beaters and show the world... What? That they wish they were someone else who drives a way better car?

In high school I had BMW valve stem caps on the tires of my old, beat up VW Jetta, but that was just my private little joke. I did end up getting a BMW (1993 525) for very cheap, but it broke after a year or so. So sad.

dmar836

New in Town
Typical $12 mass produced ball cap with a slightly unique logo - about as good as it gets today.
I wear only "baseball" caps with a classic look - not that deep dish rap crap!
JMO though,
Dave

fmw

One Too Many
Ah, so now there connoisseur aspects to baseball caps? Some are in and some are out? I've lost touch, I guess. I couldn't even guess what a deep dish cap is.

dmar836

New in Town
I made up "deep dish" as that's what all the "trucker caps" appear to be to me.
"Baseball" caps certainly don't have the heritage and class as Homburgs and Fedoras but they have been around for well over a century and I would say have remained popular as civil wear for 70 years or so - actually longer a period than many other cap styles. Not a dig on other caps at all nor a praise for ball caps. It is what it is. The one posted is ugly IMO as are all the bizarre ways of wearing them.
So given that, and their evolution, I would certainly say there are aspects that are now trendy and have little to do with what makes a cap classic and a whole group of people who could explain better than me.
Functional, they still are. A sundowner visor just isn't to be found elsewhere and glasses keep me from wearing sunglasses so....
Again, JMO
Dave

Feraud

Bartender
b. This is the headwear equivalent of the tuxedo t-shirt.
:eusa_clap haha, exactly!

At least the tuxedo t-shirt was sold for what it was.. a joke shirt.
These pieces of garbage are actually being marketed as some type of phony "street cred" item.. courtesy of the marketing kids from Amsterdam..:rolleyes:
Is this guy on the right flashing gang sign? :D
delivery-5.jpg

dmar836

New in Town
I think the guy is covering his eyes so as not to be identified! A new loo for me is the pants falling down thing WITH a belt.
No wonder I'm not cool - I tend to think things out too much.
Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy