Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HWY Blues - Opening Early 2022

HWY.BLUES

Vendor
Hey y’all, my name is Bobby Milwaukee.

I wanted to post here to announce that I’m opening a new store early next year in New Orleans. We’re launching first online, with a potential studio/showroom and planning our storefront as we grow. Some of you might know me from my previous job, of which this is totally separate and unaffiliated.

We’re speaking with a few brands we’re very excited about, but I know a lot of you will be most interested to learn we are carrying Freewheelers & Co. In fact, we just placed our Spring/Summer order this weekend with first deliveries expected in February/March. Although there are no leather jackets for SS22, I know there will be a pre-order sometime early next Summer.

We’re small, brand new, and working right now with our own money so things will be a bit DIY as we get rolling, but I think anyone who’s worked with me in the past will attest that I treat my customers like friends and strive to provide the best retail experience possible.

Hope to see y’all on the online, and if anyone is ever in NOLA and wants to visit, we’d love to have ya.

Thanks,
Bob

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Congrats! As a local you know I can't wait to stop by. Looking forward to learning more about the store!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner