Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I got a new job!

Amelie

A-List Customer
That's an awesome job offer Lauren!!

I was going to say that it's a dream job, but it's still something to full of stress to be exactly that. But awwww a lot of people would kill for that job! (well, at least I would (if I were more resistant to stress:p )

But just like some people said, it is not easy to find someone with talent and motivation, and I think you have both. I really don't think you should be worried at all!

I am so happy for you!

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Congratulations!
For someone with your interests- and obvious talent- it sounds like a dream job!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
That sounds like a dream come true. Good luck Lauren, I hope that you bring them all a breath of fresh air!!!!:eusa_clap

LadyStardust

Practically Family
How wonderfully exciting!!!! Many congratulations to you! You will no doubt be a great asset to them, they're lucky to have you! Good luck and have fun! :)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Thanks everyone! It's been exhausting, but I just love it! I take the train to work everyday, so it kind of brings back old fashioned images of movies when I hear the bells and the train pulling into station every morning. I started handsewing repairs and alterations but today was my first try ever at making tailored men's clothing. I survived, but barely! It's exciting and fun to be around people with similar interests. Hurrah! :)
Sorry I haven't been around much, I'm so exhausted when I get home that I usually just collapse into bed!

MissHuff

A-List Customer
Lauren said:
Thanks everyone! It's been exhausting, but I just love it! I take the train to work everyday, so it kind of brings back old fashioned images of movies when I hear the bells and the train pulling into station every morning. I started handsewing repairs and alterations but today was my first try ever at making tailored men's clothing. I survived, but barely! It's exciting and fun to be around people with similar interests. Hurrah! :)
Sorry I haven't been around much, I'm so exhausted when I get home that I usually just collapse into bed!

That's great that you're loving the new job. I'm so happy for you to have such an awesome exciting job.

GOK

One Too Many
Lauren, I am so, so pleased you're having fun. Have you been working during the shows at all?

:eek:fftopic: Your parcel arrived this morning - thank you so much. The card is beautiful, as are the words you wrote. You're a real star! :D

Miire

New in Town
You'll be fabulous! When it comes down to it, they are looking for people who can work fast and have an awesome personality. So, I say you're in!
And the collapsing in bed after work part? Yep, that's Theatre!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran