Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I hope you don't mind, but this is what I do....

Jessica

One of the Regulars
It's meee again....Miss Jessica! Click my photo to vote for me in the Diva Pinup contest. My photo is at the bottom near the vote button. You can vote as often as you want. There isn't a limit of votes per voter, so let's "blitz" this thing! First prize is a photo shoot with Dave Deluxe,and I really want to win. Just think, more new pinups for you all to see!!!!
Thanks so much!!

missjessica1.jpg

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
You got my vote.

Beware, all ye who click through, though. Some of the contestants have some pretty risqu?ɬ© photos. Not Miss Jessica, thankfully!

Brad

Jessica

One of the Regulars
Thanks you two! Yes, I am sorry about some of the girls' "attire". It is a safe site, considering it sells flowers for hair. I hope you all don't mind the post. I don't want to offend anyone. Thanks so much!

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
* Ahem*,....Yeah,.....

Brad Bowers said:
You got my vote.

Beware, all ye who click through, though. Some of the contestants have some pretty risqu?ɬ© photos. Not Miss Jessica, thankfully!

Brad

....those are some really nice,.....err, pics! ;) Ya got my vote again cuz you're still a doll. Tell ya what,..when you win, heck,..... even if ya don't win,..... could I imortalize you on the back of my next A2 jacket?

Jessica

One of the Regulars
Maj.Nick Danger said:
....those are some really nice,.....err, pics! ;) Ya got my vote again cuz you're still a doll. Tell ya what,..when you win, heck,..... even if ya don't win,..... could I imortalize you on the back of my next A2 jacket?
I would be honored to be on the back of your next A2 jacket. Thanks for the votes!

Jessica

One of the Regulars
This is a short contest. It goes until March 4. So, I'm trying to get people to "blitz" the contest. Voters could vote all day if they wanted to. There is no limit. Thanks Ever So!!

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Voted for ya a couple a more times. This thread is way easier on the eyes than others I've visited recently here! ;)

Well said, Major!

I too have voted, madam. It certainly seems that you have an impressive... Lead.

Jessica

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the support. The link has been deactivated because of some of the other contestants inappropriate attire. If you would like the link sent to you, please let me know.

J.B.

Practically Family
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]...........I too have voted, madam. It certainly seems that you have an impressive... Lead.[/QUOTE]

Wow! I clicked it so much that my wrist hurts?! :arated:

...But seriously, Jessica -- you really do deserve to win! :)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vote early, vote often ...

I've been doing my part to stuff the ballot box :) Good luck to you, you deserve to win.

Jessica

One of the Regulars
My lead is dropping

Hi, my lead is dropping. Only a few more day left to vote...Please email me if you want the link to vote for me in the Diva Pinup contest. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran