Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a bottle of...

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last one has been the JD on the left, some days ago...

full

I just picked up a bottle of BenRomach 10yr, single malt. My favourite distillery visit when last in Scotland. Could not find it in Canada until the gov't liquor outlet listed it at a specialty store in the city last week. It is looking like a permanent listing so I only bought the one bottle. $70 and it is a fine drink. Hoping it sells well enough that the might bring in some 15yr old as well.

Edward Reed

A-List Customer
I was always thrilled as a youngin' when my father bought a bottle of Crown Royal. Didn't care what he drank but I sure did like getting the purple sack to hold my marble collection.
thats awesome! I was wondering what to use my green one for! sadly I lost my marbles years ago! :p I guess, my miscellaneous collection of iPhone, iPod power cords?

Edward Reed

A-List Customer
Drumshanbo Gunpowder Irish gin--great stuff. How is that apple CR? There is a cocktail you can make with regular CR called a Washington Apple at it reminds me of that.
Smells awesome and pretty tame. Easy to kick it back. I'm a tad underwhelmed. Its fine but probably is best for that cocktail you mentioned! lol!
Maybe I’ll try the peach or go with a Maker’s Mark next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo