Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I shouldn't have looked...

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
at everyone's envy inspiring vintage hairstyles in the "SHow us your hairdo's" thread.
I just cut my hair back off into a pixie and miss being able to get a true 40s look.(Of course if I'm honest with myself I know I don't really have the time.)
You all look so lovely that I'm tempted to grow my own back out.

So,who's hair are you envious of?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
More admiring than envious of LolitaHaze and JitterbugDoll--gorgeous, soft curls in perfect 40's style. Sigh!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not a Lounger, but I'm so envious of Angelina Jolie's hair and Debbie Messings hair. Angelina's is so long and thick and shiny. Debbie's is also long and thick, and the color is amazing. They both have the type of hair that they can style into anything. Of course they have professional stylist doing if for them all the time, and I like to make myself feel better by thinking that without said stylist their hair would be nothing but a think straggly mess!:D
It seems that it's so difficult to keep long hair soft and pretty and perfectly placed, while still looking full. The longer my hair gets, the thinner it looks:(

StaceFace

One of the Regulars
I have to agree with Daisy; Angelina's hair is amazing (and so is her stylist). Mine was the length of hers in Tomb Raider...until yesterday. Still getting over the shock :p

Liv Tyler has very nice hair, too. She's another one of those lucky people who can get away with anything and look outstanding.

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
Hmm, a few actresses that come to mind are Kate Hudson, Mandy Moore, and Eva Longoria. When she had her bob, Nicole Richie's hair was great, too.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
I'm envious of Louise Brooks' hair. It's so black and shiny and moulds perfectly into the bob that I have to blow-dry mine to get. I also look completely STUPID with black hair (doesn't match my orange freckles!) and wish I could dye my hair that colour all the time.

Other envious hair: Myrna Loy, Jean Arthur, Joan Blondell in the late 30s, any tight, perfectly-moulded-to-the-head Marcel wave.

starla

New in Town
I loved Juliette Binoche's hair in The English Patient.
I'm considering cutting my hair that short...hmmmmmm.....:rolleyes:

Naama

Practically Family
I have to say, Wowandflutter, she's one of the few people who does the 20's look, and she has hair just the way I always wanted to, but I'm just unable to achieve it.... My hair always looks more 30's :/ It's also good, but I want it that way!!!!!!!! (not always, sure ^^)

Naama

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany