Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If Anyone Here Needs Some Computer Advice

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Been there done that

I have had this happen to me, "Files waiting to be written", and somehow with what the screen showed and the progress box that popped up, the blinking light on the hard drive and CD, I assumed they had been copied. NOPE. I was using the "copy files burn CD" that came with "M$". Using a program like ROXIO, it is a lot simpler to see what is going on.

akaBruno

Suspended
rongoms said:
some MS folks make LOTS of money (alas, i was not one), MS is barely in the 60th percentile of salaries in the tech industry.

long hours, no retirement plan.....

hmmm??? kinda makin my point, aren't you??? :eek:fftopic:

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
akaBruno said:
M$ is how I refer to Microsoft. :D

You, and pretty much everyone else in the IT industry. I work a Helpdesk job - my favorites of course are M$, Winblows, Internet Exploder, and Nutscrape. I'm sure the list goes on, and on, and on.

akaBruno

Suspended
KittyT said:
You, and pretty much everyone else in the IT industry. I work a Helpdesk job - my favorites of course are M$, Winblows, Internet Exploder, and Nutscrape. I'm sure the list goes on, and on, and on.

:D

BRUNO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats