Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In London tomorrow- any good drinking hang-outs for vintage types?

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Have a martini at the bar at Duke's Hotel. It's not a place you can afford to spend an entire evening (unless you make a lot more money than I do), but splurging on one martini, made tableside, is sheer delight (and I don't even drink martinis, usually).

djd

Practically Family
Thanks guys ... I ended up having a few pints in the lovely Victorian surroundings of the Museum Tavern once frequented by Arthur Conan Doyle and Karl Marx!

m0nk

One Too Many
Thanks guys ... I ended up having a few pints in the lovely Victorian surroundings of the Museum Tavern once frequented by Arthur Conan Doyle and Karl Marx!
I'll be there next summer to visit my mother, so this tavern will be on the visit list. Of course, they live outside of the city, but we can't go to the UK without seeing London...

W-D Forties

Practically Family
I you are 'sarf' of the river, the Trafalgar Inn in Greenwich is lovely, not in a golden era way but a Georgian one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff