Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In pictures: the Aero 50s halfbelt (take 3)

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Thanks, guys. Yes, that garden is in London! Not actually mine but a friend's.

Well, now I'm itching to get another Aero, a lighter version that I can wear in the warmer months. (I've barely been able to wear that hb since I finally received it -- too hot.) I really find that the trimmer fits work best with Aero because of the thick leather: you just don't want any more horse than you need.

Sir J

Lear

One of the Regulars
Sir Jacket

I feel that there's a fairly wide range of acceptable fits with these HH jackets & coats. Once you accept that, you'll be happy :). The patina and aging, is as hard earned as the money you made to buy it in the first place. Starting over from scratch is always depressing.

Lear

Edward

Bartender
Thanks, guys. Yes, that garden is in London! Not actually mine but a friend's.

Well, now I'm itching to get another Aero, a lighter version that I can wear in the warmer months. (I've barely been able to wear that hb since I finally received it -- too hot.) I really find that the trimmer fits work best with Aero because of the thick leather: you just don't want any more horse than you need.

Sir J

I knowc what you mean... a few days recently I've been able to wear an A2, but I'm thinking for next Summer I might pick up an Aero Summer halfbelt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany