Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In search of Wild Root.

bluewascal

New in Town
Sorry to be a pain in the behind all but I am trying to get ahold of the user: Wild Root. I tried to send him a PM but it seems that the ability has been disabled. I don't know if this is just my user name or forum wide.

SO Root please contact me I have a paying gig that requires your experience and know how in the field of vintage men's suits. You may not remember me but I used to hang at the Old Memories in Anaheim My name is Johnny and I am sure you remember my fiance, Claire(red-head). here's and old pic of us: http://www.memoriesdancing.com/photos/bbdj1199/bbdj2006.jpg
She told me she just ran into you at the last Santa Monica Vintage Expo. Please contact me: jjpedroza@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Johnny
"now back to your regularly scheduled program"

Mods- I understand if you lock, move or erase this thread please just make sure the message gets to Root.

thanks again.

bluewascal

New in Town
Less than 30 posts? Must be new thing. I think I sent a private message to another forum member before I posted a reply to a public thread. oh well. No big deal. Odd thing is I still haven't heard from Root. Get back at me Root.

j-

bluewascal

New in Town
Nope. Not yet. Altough I know he is usually pretty good about reading these forums so I am just assuming he, like everyone else has a life off the computer and just hasn't logged on to the forum in day.

Your in LA area right Marc ? From reading the forum I know your knowledge and collection of mens vintage is quite expansive as well. I just wanted to give Root the first chance at the deal since I kind of know him from back in the old days. If I don't hear from him or he passes you are #2 on my list. I will let you know.

Thanks,
johnny

Wild Root

Gone Home
Here I am!

Dude, Johnny, good to hear from ya! How's things?

That's od that you tried to send me a message but it didn't work... hummmm,
I'll send you a message so, yeah, that might work.

We'll talk about this gig behind closed doors.;)

Any way, good to hear from ya!

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
It may help to know...

I just tried to send you a PM but, it said that you have chosen not to receive any. So, you may want to check your fields and set them accordingly to receive PM's.

But, in the mean time, here is my contact info off the lounge. You can send me email me at: platterplayer78@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon!

=Rob=

bluewascal

New in Town
Wild Root said:
I just tried to send you a PM but, it said that you have chosen not to receive any. So, you may want to check your fields and set them accordingly to receive PM's.

But, in the mean time, here is my contact info off the lounge. You can send me email me at: platterplayer78@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon!

=Rob=

I think it's the post minnimum man. Can't send or recieve PM anymore. I just checked my settings and it doesn't have any PM setting options. Anyway just sent you and e-mail.

Thanks,
J-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy