Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indy Specs

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking for the dimensions of the HJ & AB Indy hats. I'm guessing 5 inch crown, 2 & 3/4 brim, and 1.5 ribbon?

MattJH

One Too Many
Harrison Ford's hat for Crystal Skull was 5 1/2" crown and a dimensional 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" brim. He wears a size 7 1/4. I don't know what the ribbon width is.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm pretty sure Steve has put the specs over at COW. Go to the opening page of Indy Gear and there are links to essays on the hat, including the CS.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Officially, for Indy IV, Dumbjaw is correct. For Raiders, it's just a tiny bit bigger (2 7/8 x 2 5/8).

If you're asking about specific brands that you can buy, the AB dimensions can be whatever you want. Steve or Marc can advise on the best choice for whichever movie hat you want to replicate, and if variations would look better on you than the standard.

As for the HJ, I'm not sure what the standard is, but if you buy through Magnoli you can also ask for different dimensions.

So, I guess it's up to you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran