Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inspiration LA 2024

jeo

One Too Many
That Brooks is killer. I almost bought one on Etsy years ago.

Thanks for the info on Indian pricing.
Yeah man that early Brooks was amazing. Love the details on like those 30’s Talon zips.

IMG_8720.jpeg
IMG_8722.jpeg
IMG_8723.jpeg
IMG_8725.jpeg

If you want I can ask him about the Indian Ranger pricing, but they’re definitely overpriced. In an eBay auction setting they would go for considerably less than what he’s asking.

jeo

One Too Many
Yes, I know. You have one that Bruce Springsteen wore. But have you been able to identify the maker behind it?
That’s this one.

Some of them were CSC but I’m not sure about this one. Probably Cali though.

Last edited:
Yeah man that early Brooks was amazing. Love the details on like those 30’s Talon zips.

View attachment 606722 View attachment 606723 View attachment 606724 View attachment 606725

If you want I can ask him about the Indian Ranger pricing, but they’re definitely overpriced. In an eBay auction setting they would go for considerably less than what he’s asking.

Great details on the Brooks. Amazing.

No worries on the Indians. There was a quick TFL discussion on their pricing a few days ago and I was curious. But thanks.

Reactions: jeo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner