Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing myself

Woanzenagi

New in Town
Hello all,
I've been reading this site for the past month and thought it high time to introduce myself. I found this place linked from The Fedora Store when I made my first (of many, I'm sure) hat purchases. The topics discussed here have kept me coming back again and again.

I have always had a love a history and old movies. My favorite music is swing and big band. It's nice to find a place where I'm not in the minority.

I'm looking forward to learning more than I already have from you wonderful people and look forward to contributing to this incredible place.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome Woanzanagi...

Woanzenagi said:
Hello all,
I've been reading this site for the past month and thought it high time to introduce myself. I found this place linked from The Fedora Store when I made my first (of many, I'm sure) hat purchases. The topics discussed here have kept me coming back again and again.

I have always had a love a history and old movies. My favorite music is swing and big band. It's nice to find a place where I'm not in the minority.

I'm looking forward to learning more than I already have from you wonderful people and look forward to contributing to this incredible place.

Let me be the first to welcome you here to the FL as I sip my morning coffee on this fine Independence Day. You have certainly come to the right place! Don't be shy - dive right in and offer up your perspective on all the subjects from hats to hitler! We love pictures too, so you'll see plenty - share yours.

I'm a wide brim Borsalino man myself, what's your fancy? As you can see HRH is my avatar - a sort of sloppy sophistication! We've got room here for just about every subject to discuss and to debate, so bring it on. Welcome!

Regards,
Dixon Cannon

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I forgot to mention...

Woanzenagi, I've got good friends there in Salem and across the line in Methune, MA. The Falco clan. You'd recognize them 'cause they all have thay Boston twang in their voices - pretty unique in that area, I'm sure! They all sound like their from Peperidge Faams, or been out fishing with the Gorton's captain!! lol

-dixon cannon

Woanzenagi

New in Town
Thanks for the welcome.

Dixon, I haven't quite determined my personal style yet, but I do tend toward the wider brim styles.

Sefton, the avatar is from a poster for war bonds that I happened to find online. If I can find it again I'll send you the link.

As for photos, I am currently in need of a new digital camera as mine was just lost in a chemical vat at work. Will submit some as soon as a replacement can be purchased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou