Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing the Streamliner

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Art,

If you're going to start a new product line, you'll want a logo and brand name.

Working on something to go along with James' work there. Very deco, very period looking. Stay tuned. ;)

Re: Yep. Dang program costs a mint though.

Originally posted by Wild Root
Yes, I'm a photoshoper as well:D I really like it! Are you a Mac or a PC guy?

Root.

I am a business guy so it all has to be PC in order to be compatible with financial software that is only available in PC format. It really doesn't matter much to me because they both work virtually the same in my experience.
I like Photoshop as well but if you buy the entire suite Photo Shop, Illustrator, Page Maker and one other I cannot remember then you get to spend more money than three or four pure beaver hats! I prefer the hats if you ask me. LOL
By the way, I tried to get the hat on Banderas but I cannot find a good picture of him with his head turned to the left (his right) so the hat fits properly with the right perspective. Oh well.
For some reason the word Collegiate and Banderas do not mesh in my mind anyway. LOL LOL

Regards to all,

J

Wild Root

Gone Home
Yeah, I rather spend my money on vintage stuff then programs! But, as much as I really love the old days, I really like what I can do with the computer. Like this for instance...

PS. I just added a few little things.

Butters

New in Town
A college look reminds me of Abercrombie and Fitch clothing, which sells like hotcakes, so i guess its a good association. =D

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Everyone, thought you should see what the new liner is going to be thanks to Wild Root
New%20hat%20logo.jpg

Thanks for the offer Wingnut

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou