Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Sky - Nazis on the Moon

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Story said:
That's how long it's gonna take to raise the rest of the needed funding.

Tish-boom. I'll be in town all week, folks. Try the chicken!

lollollol 2018 just seems like a random date for a space nazi invasion...unless there is a link to when the nazis made their first move and annexed austria in 1938 thus making it a kind of '70th anniversary invasion'...i dunno...be better if they made it 2019 where it would be a 70 years after they invaded poland...oh well...its going to be hilarious anyway...the nazis return...i wonder what they are going to think when they see the u.s. military with similar helmets..."ai vhat haz happeened to zee M1?"

anabolina

A-List Customer
My brother sent me a link to the trailer on youtube, this movie does look awesome but I suppose it will take awhile for it to be completed. Bummer, I saw the trailer and hoped it would be out this summer.

flyfishark

Practically Family
I haven't been to a theatre to see a movie since "Seabiscuit." I think a movie about moon nazis is not the one to get me back there anytime soon. I saw the nazis in Skokie and Marquette Park. I was hoping that someone would have sent them to the moon, or at least well on their way.

Effingham

A-List Customer
I've been waiting for this flick for about four years. Sigh.

There's another "cool Nazi film" that you might like: Dead Snow -- Norwegian zombie Nazis. Way cool -- much more spiff than one might think. The trailer is a bit cheesy, but the film has great production values, a good internal logic, and is worth watching.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
lollollol 2018 just seems like a random date for a space nazi invasion...unless there is a link to when the nazis made their first move and annexed austria in 1938 thus making it a kind of '70th anniversary invasion'...i dunno...be better if they made it 2019 where it would be a 70 years after they invaded poland...oh well...its going to be hilarious anyway...the nazis return...i wonder what they are going to think when they see the u.s. military with similar helmets..."ai vhat haz happeened to zee M1?"

Or 100 years since Germany's defeat in WWI?

ron521

One of the Regulars
Recently watched Fritz Lang's silent film, "Woman In The Moon", made in the late 20's. From the technical details provided in the film, the Germans clearly knew how to accomplish the journey, it was just a matter of getting the technology perfected. If they hadn't gotten sidetracked with that silly WW2 thing, I'm certain they would have been on the lunar surface well before 1960.

DNO

One Too Many

There's another "cool Nazi film" that you might like: Dead Snow -- Norwegian zombie Nazis. Way cool -- much more spiff than one might think. The trailer is a bit cheesy, but the film has great production values, a good internal logic, and is worth watching.

Dead Snow was great...it can't be easy to come up with a new twist in the zombie genre but the Norwegians managed to do it.

W-D Forties

Practically Family

Dead Snow was an excellent slasher/Nazi/zombie mash up. I was very impressed. And lets face it, if you are going to be so tacky as to ....(thinks how to put it)... make lurve to a guy whilst he is actually on the loo then you do deserve to be eaten by a Nazi Zombie, don't you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21