Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is it safe to place an order through Vanson web?

Aerojoe

Practically Family
I'm very tempted to place an order for a Vanson Mustang A-2 Black. I contacted mojo1975 fellow but he hasn't any on stock right now. I wonder if anybody here did place an order through their web or have any kind of experience dealing with them. Any good feedback?

This is the jacket;

ga2a.jpg

I have seen some pictures of their brown version and it looks quite ok for $489.

Peacoat

Bartender
There was a thread about this question a year or so back. I had a good result with my dealings with them. The wait time was about 5 months, but it was worth the wait. That was about 2 1/2 years ago when I placed the order.

Aerojoe

Practically Family
Thanks Peacoat and Butte friends :)

Yes, I did remember reading about some issues with Vanson some time ago and long waiting times. I don't know what's going on right now but the product seems to have been improved since then. These are a couple of pictures of a Vanson Mustang Brown from a recent eBay sale;

A_2_Vanson_Mustang_size_44_1a.jpg

A_2_Vanson_Mustang_size_44_1d.jpg

Nothing too do with the jackets on the previous thread. It looks very spot on in its price range to me

Aerojoe

Practically Family
Yep, if black version is that good, it must look quite impressive with some wearing. Plus is supposed to be made in the USA, Boston, MA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats