Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It was a Dark and Stormy Night!

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
My wife is watching the Wizard of Oz, and Storm Alert Radio is going off, so I guess some things never change. We are in Color all the time here in Kansas now!!!!!! I thought I would clean the closet and dust off some of my hats, its the smallest room in the house!! I just came back from ANOTHER trip to the Stetson Hat outlet down the road last friday. I just filled up another spot in the stack with another box, this time a Stetson Downs in Moss. I believe the fee was $45.00(I'm in denial). If anyone would like to try a so called work hat, or just a newer Stetson, their phone # 816 223-3286. The average price is in the 40-50 dollar range. I AM NOT associated with Stetson, THEY have my money not me theirs. Just been noticing the discussion on the various hats and quality and thought I would put in my two cents. ALSO, I noticed a number of my dress hats had been destined for a store in Seattle WA named Byrne Utz, 1 Union Station. Is anyone familiar with them? They are almost carbon copies of the Akubra Federation I recently bought. MUCH better quality finish however. Anyway, think I'll duck and cover (if anyone is old enough to remember). Best wishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou