Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's coming.....stay tuned

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Are you enjoying the Ladies Globe Trotting Hat? We just finished the U.S.A. ladies and the hat is now furiously flying its way towards other parts of the world to be modeled by more beautiful women in other countries who have been waiting patiently, oh so patiently, to show us their lovely communities.

The hat should return home in 4-6 weeks, by my estimate, and than it's coming home to be auctioned off for charity. Beautiful women, a beautiful hat and a beautiful cause. Can it get any better?

Around August 1 or so, something new will be announced. :eek:

It's something that hasn't been done on the Lounge before.

It's fun.

It's for men and women.

It's for folks from the U.S.A., folks from other countries, folks in military service, and folks who don't know where they are from and where they are going, but are willing to join in the fun, staying put for a short period of time.

All you need is a place that will deliver mail to you, and the willingness to snap a photo and pay for postage costs to the next person.

Stay tuned. ;)

Vintage Betty

PS: And THIS time, I'm looking for a small committee of volunteers to keep me on track. A few of you will be contacted. :rolleyes:

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
I was disappointed to have missed out on the Globe Trotting hat so I'm excited to see what the next thing will be. Thanks Vintage Betty!! :)

Vintage Betty

Miss 1929 said:
And I am happy to be one of your little helpers, too!
Thanks VB!

Whew! Thanks so much! I need all the help I can get - I didn't do so good keeping the USA ladies up and running on track. I am trying to get myself organized for the International ladies now!

I guarantee it will be quite EASY to do a bit of volunteer work for this project. It's an easy and fun activity.

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Volunteers Needed

I created 8 volunteer positions for this next Traveling whatever-it-is.

If you have a couple hours to spare, your volunteer efforts will be appreciated.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic