Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ivin pre-war Aero leather 40" chest seal brown

mac-v

New in Town
FOR SALE : Aero Leather Irvin for sale.Standard 40" chest in seal brown with brass hardwear.mint codition,no rips,tears or stains.only purchased and received in august 2014.im having to sell it because when i ordered my Irvin I was recovering from an illness and never thought i would put my weight back on,which I am doing so its a bit too snug.so I basically ordered the wrong size,and have bitten the bullet and decided to sell my jacket and purchase a bigger size.i was hoping to sell it for £450 for a quick sale.im knew to this forum and not brilliant with computers so when I can figure how to post pictures I shall do.so anyone who wishes to give it a loving home get in touch. tel : 07598188356 or e-mail mac-v@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks Dan.

Last edited:

mac-v

New in Town
hi,im having problems posting any images as im terrible on computers.if you send an email address I can forward you pictures that way.pit to pit measurement is 23".thats from centre of pit across back to centre of pit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff