Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J. Peterman Keepers jacket size 40 - SOLD -

boomerchop

One of the Regulars
Size 40 Keepers jacket bought just as I started losing weight and it is now much too big. In near mint condition; only worn a couple of times before my wife convinced me that it really is too big. For pictures and discussion see the thread here

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=5290&highlight=j+peterman

Asking $100.00, with shipping included. I'll ship it to you to check out and you can then send me the money. Yes, I'm probably too trusting but loungers are good folks.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
boomerchop said:
Size 40 Keepers jacket bought just as I started losing weight and it is now much too big. In near mint condition; only worn a couple of times before my wife convinced me that it really is too big.

Too big? Jeez, I haven't been a size 40 since I was about 12. Now you've got me self-conscious. Salad anyone? :eek:

Richard

boomerchop

One of the Regulars
Well,

I'm only 5'6" tall so I'm not a big guy, but I was up over 180#. Down around 150# now, so it was quite a change. Also, the jacket is a regular and I really should be wearing a short. The discussion in the lounge about the jacket at the time was really appealing so I sprang for one, but it really hasn't worked out, so out it goes.

boomerchop

One of the Regulars
No way to edit?

Well, i would do what MK asks and put SOLD at the end of the title, however, I can not find an EDIT button anywhere and there is nothing in the FAQ about it. So be ye warned that the jacket is on its way to a new owner and is therefore SOLD!

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I Received it today, it's absolutely exquisite, easily the finest piece of clothing I own (hats aside) ;) . It fits as though it were made for me & it even got the stamp of approval from Mrs. Blaine! With colder weather coming upon us & an upcoming trip to Montreal I doubt it'll be off my back for long. Now I just need to round out the wardrobe with some tattersall shirts & moleskin trousers & I'll be off to the moors with my 20 gauge to bag grouse! Many thanks!

RB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran