Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket similar to this?

rolando_ol

Familiar Face
I saw a picture of this jacket - I love the flaps and the fit. Anybody suggest anything similar, or keywords to search for on eBay?

ktP2j1b.jpg

Corky

Practically Family
Todd Snyder – Camel Leather Utility Jacket

[h=1]Todd Snyder – Camel Leather Utility Jacket[/h]From the Todd Snyder Website:
Inspired by a modern + vintage look the Camel Leather Utility Jacket is crafted from a genuine sheep leather canvas and owns a rugged look as well as the maximum amount of comfort. Outfitted with utility flap pockets on the chest and hips the piece is perfect fit for the modern man.
  • Color: Camel
  • 100% Sheep Leather

http://www.toddsnyder.com/products/camel-leather-utility-jacket

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
A bit left-field, but... what about the Aero Hippy (or LVC 'Scorched-Up)?

The Aero's no longer available, as far as I'm aware. Tried on what I reckon was the last one they'd made in the factory and liked it as a jacket, but my god that super heavy steer was a beast! Could hardly bend my arms in it!

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
The scorched up/ Hippie were based on an old East West Musical Instruments jacket, whose jackets from the '70s were really geared to the hippie/ rock and roll crowd. That was one of their more tame styles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou