Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James Bond Gear

Ken

A-List Customer
This is a wondeful idea - I have been waiting for something like this to come along. You need to speak with Dan Riser on the board here since he used to be a Bond afficianado himself.

Ken

Major Boothroyd

New in Town
Ken,

Glad you like the site. There is more to come. The Honey Ryder bikini has been in the planning stages for a while. I may also do the Lazenby OHMSS style shoulder holster. Thanks for the info.

MB

Ken

A-List Customer
I think it would be nice to see a Bond site on the same level of Indygear - where you can discuss the different suits from each film, tuxedos, mission gear, watches, acessories... everything. The scope is limitless and there is sooo much if you take all the movies into account.

Ken

Ken

A-List Customer
Major Boothroyd said:
Well, Bondgear.net was intended to be more like Indyprops.com than Indygear.com. There are many sites devoted to James Bond. One of my favorite forums is Absolutely James Bond. Here is the link:

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/

MB

I think I posted there a few times years ago but I was really looking for a site like Indygear and there seemed to be little interest in replicating any of the clothing or style of it. Still havent seen it recently and will check it out again - also check out:

www.commanderbond.net

and the forum there.

Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24