Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Keystone 8mm Film Projector

Starius

Practically Family
PrettySquareGal said:
Starius and Mr N, just you wait. Pretty soon I'll be buying some old theater seats & popcorn machine, plus LizzieMaine is experience with running a theater, so I'm sure in no time at all you'll all be coming to the Maine 8mm Cinema!

Matt Deckard said:
Think of all the hassle that used to go into taking and watching home movies. Imagine if you decided to do something more than just a home movie and wanted to edit it to a story.

Well, I have a 8mm film editor and a 8mm camera right here! Let's make our movie!

;)

video4rj4.jpg

video3md1.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
I, too, remember those old school films. I especially remember watching the occasional film frame turn to goo on the screen, and the jumpy pictures and garbled voice-overs.

I, too, have a couple 8mm cameras and a projector. We can get together and start our own school film production company. :rolleyes:

dscn0125mod-1.jpg
dscn0124mod.jpg

Then we can use this to make our mailers:
dscn0153mod.jpg

And this to check the books:
dscn0105mod.jpg

Lee

Ada Veen

Practically Family
We have an 8mm projector too, and the exact same expensive bulb problem! :(

We do however have some AMAZING films that we found in a house clearance place - lots of operas, and some 'saucy' movies - very tame compared to modern ones of course - the best one being about a striptease artist in a swinging london hotspot. We picked them up not having a clue what they were, and got a real surprise!!

When we get bulbs we should sort out an 8mm-film-swapping-thread so we can all watch each other's films!

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
MrNewportCustom said:
I, too, remember those old school films. I especially remember watching the occasional film frame turn to goo on the screen, and the jumpy pictures and garbled voice-overs.

I, too, have a couple 8mm cameras and a projector. We can get together and start our own school film production company. :rolleyes:

Lee

Great!!

What kind of films have you watched on them??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats