Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Knox Hallmark Series Custom Edge

The 4th

New in Town
Evening all,
Any idea how to tell how old a Knox Hallmark Series with the "custom edge" might be. It is mared, Kauffman's Pittsburgh, as the seller.

I scored a deep chocolate brown one for $29. It is in perfect shape, except for a little dust. Trolly cord is still attached. The felt is really, really nice. The liner looks like it has never been worn. Brushed it up, slipped it, and it fit like a glove.

I am way impressed with the quality. I have been an Akubra guy for a long time for my outdoor hunting and fishing hats, but this is my first vintage hat, and I think I am hooked.

Regards
KnoxBrown.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Good job with the photo. Late 50s to early 60s is my guess but that's a really uneducated guess as to this hat.

Viper Man

Banned
That would make a swell porkpie! Nice edge treatment, too. My guess is '60s. I'd say you did pretty good, especially if it fits and you dig it.

The 4th

New in Town
For some reason that is as big as it will make it for me. I selected the larges pixel count, but it just will not make it any bigger.
Hope that is big enough.
I will take some more pump up the quality on the digital.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails