Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Technonut

Practically Family
patterson said:
Technonut - I've been showing the pics of Brooksie as well as the work of HJ to my bride, trying to convince her she would look great in similar themed pics. Her response was to hide our cameras...

BTW - Karen (my wife) and Brooksie could be sisters, though I think Karen is a bit shorter and she has reddish-blonde hair... Face shape, ears, general build (she's glaring at me saying, "Women have "figures" not "builds", you idiot...")... Antway...

Very nice shots - I'll keep working on my "subject of choice:...;)

Thanks patterson... :) It would be great to see your bride in Ladies of the Lounge... I hope you can persuade her in time.

Brooksie and I more than likely will not be making the QM this year, but perhaps next year, we can all get together. It would be fun to see the "sisters" together. :)

patterson

One of the Regulars
Hemingway Jones said:
...Should get this back on track!

That certainly does the job - like killing a fly with a sledge hammer! She is extremely photogenic - as well as uncommonly pretty. Capturing that is a skill, my friend.

I have an good friend who leads a double-life between being an IT Consultant and a TV News/Entertainment Correspondent. While she has no problem showing well on video, she has a real problem finding the right photographer who can capture her properly in stills. She will have headshots done and simply have to scrap them because the person just did not have the eye - and she has fairly "exotic" features which add to the challenge, I guess...

Anyway - Nice work, as always!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Brooksie said:
Just a few more of lil' ol' me!

mcmama004.jpg

mcmama010.jpg

mcmama009.jpg

mcmama012.jpg

mcmama013.jpg

Aw, you're so adorable!!! By the way, where did you get that great sweater?? I want one!!!

All of you ladies are so gorgeous!!

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
patterson said:
That certainly does the job - like killing a fly with a sledge hammer! She is extremely photogenic - as well as uncommonly pretty. Capturing that is a skill, my friend...

...Anyway - Nice work, as always!
Thank you, my friend! I appreciate it.

Brooksie, those pics are great! Nice late afternoon lighting. :eusa_clap

patterson

One of the Regulars
Technonut said:
Thanks patterson... :) It would be great to see your bride in Ladies of the Lounge... I hope you can persuade her in time.

Brooksie and I more than likely will not be making the QM this year, but perhaps next year, we can all get together. It would be fun to see the "sisters" together. :)

That would be fun - she's beginning to give a bit. At least I see the camera is no longer hidden, but the memory card is nowhere to be found!

She cracks me up - I still remember her telling me what a "great big fat pig" she was before our wedding - when she weighed a whopping 105 lbs at 5'6"... Better go - she's throwing socks at me now...:eek:

Technonut

Practically Family
patrick1987 said:
Possible Steamer Trunk thread(s)? Where oh where have the LADIES gone?

Here are a couple more of Brooksie from our recent amusement park adventure... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oaks_Amusement_Park

brooklsieOP_2368.jpg

BrooksieOP2_2342.jpg

BTW: GREAT pics Hemingway Jones... BEAUTIFUL subjects to work with... :) (Barbigirl and Daisy Buchanan).... :eusa_clap

SerenityAshes ... VERY nice pics... :)

CherryRed.... You look Great! :)

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
SerenityAshes said:
Are you kidding me!??! Come on you're either Maltese or you've got a relative or something! :eek:

No, really, though I'm flattered, of course. Nearest is that some people have seen me as diffusely Levantine when they felt like it, and that some centuries back, one line of my ancestors used to live in Venice. Not really close.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Technonut said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I had a dream about Brooksie last night!! lol lol lol I really did! We were in Vermont and she had on this outfit and I was insanely jealous of her. Dreams are so strange.

Brooksie

One Too Many
Hemingway Jones said:
Nashoba, as soon as you get off the plane, we'll take you right to Bobby's!

Brooksie, you look fantastic. :eusa_clap

I hope Barbigirl doesn't mind me posting this one, but I think she looks great!

Here's another one.

Thank you so much HJ!

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
Aw, you're so adorable!!! By the way, where did you get that great sweater?? I want one!!!

All of you ladies are so gorgeous!!

Thanks Daisy! The sweater was $1.50 (the store was having a half price day so the sweater was originally $3.00) it came from a thrift store on the Oregon Coast, it is a reproduction and it was brand new with the tags still on it so it had never even been worn.

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
patterson said:
That would be fun - she's beginning to give a bit. At least I see the camera is no longer hidden, but the memory card is nowhere to be found!

She cracks me up - I still remember her telling me what a "great big fat pig" she was before our wedding - when she weighed a whopping 105 lbs at 5'6"... Better go - she's throwing socks at me now...:eek:

Wow, Patterson you must think I am very tall according to a pevious comment about how you thought your wife was a little shorter than I! I am actually not even quite 5 foot 2inches tall. I have had other people mention that they think I am a lot taller from looking at my pictures than what I really am. Now I really want to see a picture of her.

Brooksie

Brooksie

One Too Many
Amy Jeanne said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I had a dream about Brooksie last night!! lol lol lol I really did! We were in Vermont and she had on this outfit and I was insanely jealous of her. Dreams are so strange.

lol

Brooksie

Dracca

One of the Regulars
Here is me. Excuse the windblown look, etc...it was really meant for our hair thread in the other forum but I figured there was no time like the present to jump over here too. lol

hairfront.jpg

Edit - typing

Barbigirl

Practically Family
patterson said:
That certainly does the job - like killing a fly with a sledge hammer! She is extremely photogenic - as well as uncommonly pretty. Capturing that is a skill, my friend.

Anyway - Nice work, as always!

Thanks from me too, Patterson.

Brooksie, love your look in the motor photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff