Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Barbigirl said:
I can't stop staring at your avatar Miss Neecerie. I think I have watched it about 700 times now. :eek:fftopic:

I'm with Barbigirl, Miss Neecerie. I crack up every time I see it. Love it! It's hilarious! lol

[edit] I also like Zaika's singing bunny avatar. :D

Lee

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Diamondback said:
What are you talking about? I'm a decade younger than she is and if it weren't for the whole Beantown thing and the "student" complication, given the chance to make an attempt at wooing Miss Daisy I'd take it even with the age differential...

Daisy, how do you feel about younger guys?;):D

BTW, happy birthday, Johanna. Gorgeous! OT: Carter, congrats on another milepost on the highway of life.

To be honest with you, I've always dated older men!! But, that really hasn't been working out for me, given the fact that I'm still single, so maybe it's time for me to find a nice young man to woo me!!!

Thanks everyone for all of your compliments:)
This years birthday was a rough one psychologically, but all of your sweet sentiments really made my day, my week, probably my year!! You're all making me feel so much better:D
Thanks again to Hemingway for taking my picture. It's funny, he's really working hard on his photography, but I think he's getting sick of seeing me through the view finder of his camera!! I used to hate getting my picture taken, but he does such a wonderful job I really don't mind anymore. He just knows the perfect angle, and he's so great with lighting and proper exposure. I don't think I've ever had such great photos taken of me!! Believe me it's the photographer that makes the subject look good!!

Johanna, that dress is adorable! You are adorable!! You look like a Kewpie Doll!! (That is a compliment, I swear!!).

panamag8or

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan said:
To be honest with you, I've always dated older men!! But, that really hasn't been working out for me, given the fact that I'm still single, so maybe it's time for me to find a nice young man to woo me!!!

:( :(

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Daisy Buchanan said:

I've always dated older men too... I am still single as well. I suppose that happens when you date married men. [huh]

Daisy Buchanan said:
Yeah, too bad I'm the wrong guy for the "project"... I don't see a Texas rattler in Yankee country workin' out too well, there'd be a lot of potential disaster-factors.

This years birthday was a rough one psychologically, but all of your sweet sentiments really made my day, my week, probably my year!! You're all making me feel so much better:D
What are you talking about? You've earned another one to brag about--my mother always comments on age about "I've worked ... hard for every one of these [personal data redacted] years, you're not taking any of 'em from me."

Josephine

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
Ya know ... those of us a few years older are starting to get paranoid. [huh]

Richard

He's only 9 months younger. ;) And I have to admit, I find myself more attracted to older men as I get older. Those younger whipper snappers have no character at all.

zaika

One Too Many
CharlieH. said:
TheMachinesmall.jpg

oh my gosh, charlie! this made me laugh out loud!! i wish i could draw like you...you're fantastic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick