Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
There are too many pretty ladies in this thread. I've got to lower the bar for a moment, for us funny looking mugs. lol

IMG_0359.jpg

panamag8or

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:
There are too many pretty ladies in this thread. I've got to lower the bar for a moment, for us funny looking mugs. lol

IMG_0359.jpg

I don't see any bars lowered anywhere, just a cute pic.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BeBopBaby said:

Looks to me as the bar is still up there somewhere in the stratosphere.

Ada Veen

Practically Family
BeBopBaby said:

IMG_0359.jpg

That reminds me of an episode on a programme we have over here in the uk "peep show" where Mark goes something like "Oh my god! Not only is she stunning, she doesn't realise it! It's like the holy grail of women!" lol

zaika

One Too Many
BeBopBaby said:

IMG_0359.jpg

you're so cute!! i agree with everyone else...no bars have been lowered in the posting of your photo.

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I always feel self conscious and uncomfortable when people give me compliments, I need to learn to say thank you and leave it at that.

I'd better watch it though - if my head gets any bigger than it's current size 23 from reading these posts, I won't be able to find vintage hats anymore! lol

Edward

Bartender
BeBopBaby..... add my vote to the unanimous consensus that no bar has been lowered even a fraction of an inch by your photo.

Scarlett..... ring noted.... you don't have an available sister? ;)

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Thank you for your compliments gentlemen. Yes I do have a sister, imagine Sophia Loren w/ red hair & blue eyes, standing 6' tall in heels - she's a stunner, but not single.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran